Designed for masters, chief mates, chief engineer officers, second engineer officers and any person having responsibility for the safety of passengers in emergency situations.
- Organize shipboard emergency procedures
- Optimize the use of resources
- Control response to emergencies
- Control passengers and other personnel during emergency situations
- Establish and maintain effective communications
All of our Crowd & Crisis Management & Human Behavior classes are scheduled for groups and exportable. Our instructors come to your vessel or facility to conduct the class. Please call our office for details 425-778-1923.
I cannot stop telling everyone I meet about my incredible experience at Compass Courses. The facility is incredible, the instructors care and have a was of teaching that allows you to enjoy your experience while gaining your rating. I attended for the BST class, but I am considering becoming a captain… just so I can keep visiting all of my friends at Compass Courses.
- Chris Duncan