Designed for masters, chief mates, chief engineer officers, second engineer officers and any person having responsibility for the safety of passengers in emergency situations.
- Organize shipboard emergency procedures
- Optimize the use of resources
- Control response to emergencies
- Control passengers and other personnel during emergency situations
- Establish and maintain effective communications
All of our Crowd & Crisis Management & Human Behavior classes are scheduled for groups six or more and are exportable. Our instructors can come to your vessel or facility to conduct the class. Please call our office for details 425-778-1923.
I cannot stop telling everyone I meet about my incredible experience at Compass Courses. The facility is incredible, the instructors care and have a was of teaching that allows you to enjoy your experience while gaining your rating. I attended for the BST class, but I am considering becoming a captain… just so I can keep visiting all of my friends at Compass Courses.
- Chris Duncan